Surrounded by a splendid park measuring 10,000 square meters right in the most olden district of Parma, the Park Hotel Pacchiosi is the perfect place to enjoy the city in total privacy.
The historic building which now houses this luxury hotel dates back to the beginning of last century. Created by the surgeon Andrea Ceccherelli and designed by the engineer Enrico Bovio to be a "Royal Clinic", its architectural features include a monumental stairway, vaulted ceilings over 6 meters high and generous-sized rooms.
The impressive structure , transformed into the most luxurious Hotel in Parma, has 59 rooms (including 4 apartments, 12 suites and 25 junior suites), filled with traditional Neo-Renaissance-style furniture.
Facilities for guests include a Restaurant, Lounge Bar with smoking area, large gardens, and a handy indoor private parking.
• PHP Restaurant
• PHP piano bar club with smoking area
• Meeting room
• Private indoor car park
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services
• Room service
• Disabled access
• HD LED TV with sat. channels and selection of 160 movies
• No Smoking rooms
• Free Wi-Fi High Speed throughout the Hotel
• Air conditioning
IN ROOM FACILITIES
• Air conditioning • Laundry and dry-cleaning services
• Telephone • Room service
• Minibar • Hair-dryer
• Safe • Bathroom products
• HD LED TV with satellite channels • Bathrobe and slippers